What is Apitherapy & How it is a part of Ayurveda
We have been provided with various natural remedies that are helpful to us in various ways to lead a healthy and cheerful life. From many such natural procedures, we shall discuss the most convenient and interesting procedure "Apitherapy". Through this article, we will throw light on the most interesting facts and points related to Apitherapy, that will be helpful for one who needs it.
Apitherapy is an ancient origin therapy, well known as "Bee Therapy" (because of the involvement of natural products of bees and the bees themselves) in the treatment. This ancient procedure is being used to treat various health conditions in different parts of the world, because of the high success rates, easy convenience, and cheap rates of this procedure. You will be delighted to know that, as explained at the start of the article, this is an ancient procedure that uses natural ways to treat the patient, thus it is very clear that it has no side effects. Ayurveda is a natural treatment methodology, as is this Apitherapy. So, you can rely on this therapy as you rely on Ayurveda.
Let us know more about Apitherapy
As it has been clear that this procedure relies on honey bees and their products to perform this procedure. The bee products have very interesting healing properties that could promote overall blood circulation, can enhance immune response, and have many health benefits. The bee's products used can be-
- Bee venom
- Royal jelly
These products directly come from the bees and are used in the treatment. The bees are handled with care and responsibility. In the procedure, there are many different ways to use these products on every individual according to the symptoms and needs-
- It can be applied topically in form of wax and gel
- Can be taken orally for internal ailments
- Bee products can be injected directly into the bloodstream
Benefits of Apitherapy
No doubt that Apitherapy is used globally because of its wonderful results in many diseases, disorders, injuries, minute ailments, and skin-related issues. It has wonderful results in a number of different diseases due to their quality properties. Some of the names are listed below in which bee therapy has shown great results-
- Healing open wounds, cuts, and scars - The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties in the bee products help treat the wounds, cuts and other injuries on the different body areas.
- Treating immune system - Related problems such as Rheumatoid Arthritis- Bee venom is very famously known for its usage in arthritis and other joints related problems. Bee venom therapy is being used to relieve the stiffness, inflammation, and pain in the joints of arthritis patients. This Apitherapy along with ayurvedic medicines will boost the improvement and you will not have to depend on allopathic medicines and other ways to cure that have adverse effects.
- Treat skin - Related many problems including- Face scars, acne, Skin Infections, Skin burns, etc. - As Studies promise that bee venom-containing face and skin products help to deal with skin-related problems. As bee venom has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties thus it will reduce acne, acne scars, and other skin infections by killing the bacteria. The usage of such products should be done only for medicinal purposes after approval from the expert.
- Treating neurological conditions - It is very fair to know that bees can help in treating neurological problems. This procedure is used in patients with Alzheimer's disease which will eventually reduce the symptoms and treat the patient naturally. Also, this procedure will help to increase the overall immunity of the patient's body and will make the patient feel energetic and healthy, which will enhance the chances of the patient's recovery.
- Improves oral hygiene - The bee products in their way also help to maintain oral hygiene used by various methods.
- Improves Thyroid gland functioning - Bees therapy will improve thyroid functioning and will regulate the release of all thyroid hormones in the absolute amount that will indirectly cure many health issues, especially in women who are suffering from thyroid problems for a long time.
- Reduces hay fever and many seasonal allergic symptoms - Of course, the antibacterial properties of the bees will help to reduce the symptoms of such allergic diseases. The bee products that enhance immunity will also help to relieve such symptoms.
- Apart from these medicinal properties of bee products in various diseases, the bee products royal jelly and propolis are used for energy enhancement as multivitamins, which will increase the immunity of the person and help the person to be safe from getting ill.
How Apitherapy is part of Ayurveda
Apitherapy is not apart from Ayurveda. Instead, it is a part of Ayurveda if detailed in a manner. Both these procedures are natural with no side effects but with abundant good benefits. Both of these treatment methodologies use naturally originated products by molding them in their way. People need to understand the need and importance of such therapies that are ancient. Ayurveda was lost in the past many years but slowly the world started acknowledging the fact that Ayurveda is the best and safest method to treat disease as it eradicates the disease from the roots. Likewise, Apitherapy has to be acknowledged by today's world. Most countries in the world are practicing this ancient therapy very successfully in various diseases such as asthma, respiratory diseases, wounds, etc.
As Ayurveda provides herbal medicines along with panchakarma treatment for better results, similarly Ayurveda along with Apitherapy procedure provides quick results in these diseases. Thus as panchakarma is the most important part of Ayurveda, Apitherapy is also a part of our wonderful Ayurveda.
The therapy may be simple and interesting but one should also consider the risks along with its benefits before opting for it. This procedure should be strictly done with and under the guidance of an Ayurvedic doctor and Apitherapy expert. For reliable advice you can consult our talented Ayurvedic doctor's team at www.PlanetAyurveda.com